Are you an employer? The deadline for Form 941 is April 30, July 31, October 31, and January 31.
Employers are responsible for submitting Form 941, or Employer's quarterly federal tax return, to the IRS.
Employers use Form 941 to report:
- Wages you've paid
- Tips your employees reported to you
- Federal income tax you withheld
- Both the employer and the employee share of Security and Medicare taxes
- Additional Medicare tax withheld for employees
- Current quarter's adjustments to social security and Medicare taxes for fractions of cents, sick pay, tips, and group-term life insurance
- Qualified small business payroll tax credit for increasing research activities
Below are instructions on how to submit Form 941:
Instructions for Form 941
Are you looking to print paychecks and save reports? Try PaycheckCity Payroll!
These free resources should not be taken as tax or legal advice. Content provided is intended as general information. Tax regulations and laws change and the impact of laws can vary. Consult a tax advisor, CPA or lawyer for guidance on your specific situation.