PaycheckCity Terms of Usage
This agreement is between you and the owner of this website ("Site"), Symmetry Software Corporation ("Symmetry"), an Arizona corporation, and governs your use of this Site. Additional terms and conditions of use applicable to specific areas of the Site may also be posted on the Site at any time. These terms constitute a binding agreement between you and Symmetry and are deemed accepted by you each time you use or access the Site. If you do not accept the terms stated here, you do not have Symmetry's permission to use the Site.
You acknowledge that the materials on the Site are provided "as is" for general information only and without warranties of any kind. The materials on the Site are not meant to be used as tax, financial or legal advice or to replace the services of a professional advisor or accountant. While Symmetry endeavors to keep the materials on the Site current, financial and tax information changes rapidly and thus, the materials on the Site should not be relied upon to be fully comprehensive or error free. Symmetry does not recommend, endorse or make any warranties or representations of any kind with regard to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, quality, efficacy or noninfringement of any of the programs, materials, products or other information provided on the Sites or by the companies or organizations linked or referred to in the Site. The Site does not offer tax, financial or legal advice or recommendations to individuals and you should not rely on the information posted on the Site as a substitute for consultations with a qualified professional. Symmetry may from time to time post articles and other information provided by third parties. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations of third parties contained on the Site are not necessarily those of Symmetry or endorsed by Symmetry.
For Paid Subscription Site Registration (where applicable)
The paid subscription version of the Site allows users access to certain Services ("Subscription Services") that are only available to users who subscribe and pay subscription fees ("Paid Subscribers"). To access these Subscription Services, you must be registered and use your user name and password. You agree to provide true and accurate information in connection with your registration and to promptly notify Symmetry of any changes in the registration information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password. You are fully liable for all use of the Site and the Subscription Services under your user name and password, including any use by a user not authorized by you who accesses the Site using your user name and password. You should promptly notify Symmetry in writing of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security by emailing Symmetry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Site
All information on the Site, including without limitation software, code, text, photographs, graphics, logos, links, tutorials, design, images, audio/visual clips, and other material (collectively, the "Content"), are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secrets, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights of Symmetry or third parties. Further, all Content on the Site is copyrighted as a collective work of Symmetry pursuant to applicable copyright law. Any code that Symmetry creates to generate or display any Content or the pages making up the Site is also protected by Symmetry's copyright, trade secrets, and other intellectual property. You may not copy or adapt such code, or otherwise infringe on any of Symmetry's or third party's intellectual property, and if you do so without permission then you are in breach of this Agreement.
Symmetry authorizes you to view and access the content available on the Site solely for your personal use but, unless you are a Paid Subscriber using Subscription Services, not for any for-profit or commercial activities or purposes or resale. Otherwise, you may not copy, store in electronic form, modify, print, transmit, transfer or sell, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, misuse, reverse engineer, or in any way exploit the Site or any of the Content, in whole or in part, without obtaining permission of Symmetry, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or permitted under copyright law. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose portions of the Site without written permission of Symmetry. You must retain all copyright notices, trademarks, service marks, and other notices contained in the original Site content on any authorized copy you make of the Content.
You will not, and will not allow or authorize others to, use the Site to take any actions that:
- infringe on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- are defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, stalking, harassment, abusive, tortuous conduct, hateful, discrimination based on race, ethnicity, gender, sex or disability, pornographic or obscene;
- interfere with or disrupt any services or equipment with the intent of causing an excessive or disproportionate load on Symmetry or its licensors or suppliers' infrastructure;
- involve knowingly distributing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines;
- involve the preparation and/or distribution of "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or other deceptive on-line marketing practices or any unsolicited bulk email or unsolicited commercial email or otherwise in a manner that violate the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003);
- would encourage conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws or regulations;
- involve the unauthorized entry to any machine accessible via the Site or interference with the Site or any servers or networks connected to the Site or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site, or attempt to breach the security of or disrupt Internet communications on the Site (including without limitation accessing data to which you are not the intended recipient or logging into a server or account for which you are not expressly authorized);
- impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, one of Symmetry's or other's officers or employees, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Site;
- collect or store personal data about other account users or attempt to gain access to other account users' accounts or otherwise mine information about other account users or the Site;
- execute any form of network monitoring or run a network analyzer or packet sniffer or other technology to intercept, decode, mine or display any packets used to communicate between the Site' servers or any data not intended for you;
- attempt to circumvent authentication or security of any content, host, network or account ("cracking") on or from the Site;
- or are contrary to Symmetry's public image, goodwill, reputation.
In addition you will not, and will not assist, enable or permit others to, directly or indirectly:
- modify, enhance, alter, or prepare derivative f Symmetry or its licensors or supplier's content, software or infrastructure;
- decompile, decode, unlock, attempt to discover the source code of, or otherwise reverse engineer, any of Symmetry or its licensors or supplier's software or infrastructure;
IMPROPER USE OF THE SITE WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF YOUR ACCOUNT ACCESS AND MAY RESULT IN CIVIL AND CRIMINAL LIABILITIES.
Symmetry is not responsible for the Content posted by third-parties on the Site. Symmetry does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on the Site and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. The Site may contain links to sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by third parties (the "External Sites"). You acknowledge that Symmetry is not responsible for the availability of, or the Content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the Content located on such External Sites.
Some of the Site's Services and/or Content is managed by our third party service providers. By using the Site, you agree to the third party service providers' terms and conditions, including but not limited to Auth0, Stripe, Crazy Egg, and Intercom. The links for the terms may be found here:
- https://auth0.com/terms (Auth0)
- https://stripe.com/us/legal (Stripe)
- https://www.crazyegg.com/terms (Crazy Egg)
- https://stripe.com/us/legal (Intercom)
- https://logrocket.com/terms-and-conditions/ (LogRocket)
Symmetry uses proprietary software code provided by third party to collect nonpersonal Site visitor information. This code enables Symmetry to collect and analyze the Site visitor's activity while visiting our site. The visitor information that is collected enables us to analyze Site visitor actions and may include mouse scrolls and clicks by a Site visitor; keystrokes entered by a Site visitor; and/or pages viewed or visited by a Site visitor, including the duration of such visits. This collected information may also include images of the Symmetry's Site that are recorded during the visitor's interactions with Symmetry's Site, such as, by way of example, images of forms displayed or populated by the Site visitor on Symmetry's Site, or other multimedia content that may be posted by visitors. If a visitor wishes to opt out of our collection of Site visitor data, click here and send a request to email@example.com.
Links from and to this Website
You acknowledge and agree that Symmetry and any of its website co-branding providers have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked sites. Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement by Symmetry or its website co-branding providers of the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites.
Information contained within the web pages that are linked to Symmetry's Site comes from a variety of sources. Some of this information comes from official Symmetry licensees, but much of it comes from unofficial or unaffiliated organizations and individuals, both internal and external to Symmetry. Symmetry does not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You acknowledge and agree that Symmetry and its website co-branding providers shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Symmetry and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, members, officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (each an "Indemnified Party" and a third party beneficiary of this Agreement) for, from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any use or alleged use of the Site by you and, for Paid Subscribers using Subscription Services, by any person using your account, username or password, whether or not authorized by you. Each Indemnified Party reserves the right, at its own expense, to participate in the defense of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with such Indemnified Party in the defense of such claim.
Cancellation and Termination of Access to the Site
Symmetry reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate access to all or any part of the Site at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability. Symmetry may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Content without prior notice or liability.
To cancel use of the Subscription Services, you must delete your registration and personally identifiable information. After cancellation, you may no longer have access to your account or any data associated with your account and all information contained therein may be deleted by Symmetry. We accept no liability for such deleted information or content.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. SYMMETRY, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ANY CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH THE SITE. NEITHER SYMMETRY NOR ANY PROVIDER OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WARRANTS THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES; NOR DOES SYMMETRY, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT IS ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL SYMMETRY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS' FEES AND LOST PROFITS, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE INCLUDING THE CONTENT REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE BY SYMMETRY, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF SYMMETRY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OFFICERS EXCEED $100.00 DOLLARS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION. THIS LIMITATION ON DAMAGES ARE ESSENTIAL TO THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SYMMETRY AND THE SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATION. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF SYMMETRY, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.
Governing Law; Venue; Statute of Limitations
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, and the parties irrevocably consent to jurisdiction of and to bring any action to enforce this Agreement in the federal or state courts located in Phoenix, Arizona. You agree that the statute of limitations for any claim against Symmetry shall be brought within one year from when the claim arose, and any claims not brought within such period of time shall be deemed waived.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. The failure of Symmetry to exercise or enforce any right or provision herein shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any inconsistency exists between the terms of this agreement and any additional terms and conditions posted on the Site, such terms shall be interpreted as to eliminate any inconsistency, if possible, and otherwise, the additional terms and conditions shall control. The provisions of this Agreement will be deemed severable and the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision will not affect the validity or enforceability of the other provision hereof. Any provision determined to be invalid or unenforceable will be modified, to the extent possible, to be valid and enforceable so as to retain the intent of the parties.
If you believe that the Site includes your work and the work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Symmetry's copyright agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including reference to the copyright registration number, if applicable;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your full name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the dispute use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf.
Symmetry's copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at:
14350 North 87th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Symmetry does not knowingly solicit data from children or knowingly market to children. Symmetry is concerned about the safety of children and their use of the Internet. Therefore, in accordance with the U.S. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, it does not knowingly request or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. In the event that Symmetry receives actual knowledge that it has collected such personal information without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, Symmetry will delete that information from the Sites as quickly as is reasonably practical.
IRS Circular 230 Notice
Nothing in our communications with you (including, but not limited to, any emails, web site content, attachments, enclosures or other accompanying materials) relating to any federal tax transaction or matter are considered to be "covered opinions" as described in Circular 230.
If you have any questions concerning this Site or its policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.