PaycheckCity users asked for it and we are delivering it. Soon you will see a dramatic redesign of the PaycheckCity homepage reflecting what our users want and expect from the largest online payroll community. Here is what you need to know about the coming changes:
- Payroll news & updates will display in article format so that you can stay up to date on pressing news every time you visit the home page.
- More frequent newsletters will arrive in your email inbox so that the news you want is delivered directly to you.
- Links to share our content will appear so that you can spread your wealth of payroll knowledge with others.
- A responsive design will works on all of your devices from phone to tablet to desktop computers so that you can get your payroll news and paycheck calculations with ease from anywhere.
- What’s not changing are the famous PaycheckCity calculators you’ve enjoyed using free of charge for the last 15 years.
Stay tuned for the new homepage, which we expect to launch at the beginning of 2014.
These free resources should not be taken as tax or legal advice. Content provided is intended as general information. Tax regulations and laws change and the impact of laws can vary. Consult a tax advisor, CPA or lawyer for guidance on your specific situation.