Looking for Wyoming state tax information? In this article, you’ll find the latest resources on state tax, unemployment, income tax and more.
Wyoming Department of Revenue
Department of Employment
- Register as employer by filing Form WYO-1 (Employer Registration) or Form WYO-1C (Employer Registration)
- No withholding in this state
- Withholding Method = NA
- Supplemental Rate = NA
State Unemployment Insurance (SUI):
Benefit ratio formula Contribution rates range from 0.48% to 10.00% Wage base is $24,500 for 2014 New Employer rates for 2014 range from:
- raw materials and energy production, 1.78%(2014);
- distribution and transport of goods, 1.34%(2014);
- information, 1.00% for 2014;
- finance, insurance, real estate, and rental and leasing, 1.00% for 2014;
- professional and business services, 1.27(2014)%;
- education, health and social assistance, 1.00% for 2014;
- leisure, accommodation, and food services, 1.60%(2014);
- other services (except public administration), 1.10%(2014)
- public administration, 1.00% for 2014;
- and unclassified employers, 3.09%(2014)
State Disability Insurance (SDI):
State Labor Laws:
Minimum wage - The federal minimum wage rate applies.
Termination Pay - Fired/Quit - 5 business days.
New Hire Reporting:
Employers must report hiring, rehiring, and return to work within 20 days on Form W-4 or Wyoming New Hire Reporting Form to:
New Hire Reporting Center
P.O. Box 1408 Cheyenne, WY 82003
Fax: 800-921-9651 fa
To report online click here
Remit Withholding for Child Support to:
State of Wyoming Disbursement Unit
P.O. Box 1027 Cheyenne, WY 82003
To report online click here click here
For paycheck calculation visit the Wyoming Paycheck Calculator of PaycheckCity.
Do you want to keep up-to-date on all the latest State Tax News? Check out our insights !