It’s almost time for the American Payroll Association Congress! There’s not a lot that we love more than gathering with fellow payroll professionals and learning all the latest trends and changes in the industry. As part of PaycheckCity’s ongoing support of the APA, we are giving away a trip to the 33rd Annual APA Congress!
What is the APA Congress?
Congress is the world’s largest showcase of payroll and finance-related products and services. At the APA Congress, payroll professionals are encouraged to collaborate and network with others in the same field. There are more than 170 workshops at Congress, taught by renowned industry and government experts, so you will also be learning a lot! Lastly, many workshops are available for RCH, CEU, and CPE credits! To learn more about Congress, please visit the APA’s website.
- Registration to the 33rd Annual Congress (May 5-9, 2015) in Las Vegas, NV
- Voucher on any major airline
- Hotel stay at the MGM Grand Las Vegas
- Visa gift card for incidentals
- Payroll Goddess / Titan gear
This sounds great! How do I enter?
- Read through the contest rules found here.
- Complete the PaycheckCity survey found here.
- Follow us on Twitter (@PaycheckCity)
- Like us on Facebook (PaycheckCity)
You can also enter by mail – for details, please take a look at the Contest Rules here. Entrants will be accepted from February 19, 2015 to April 1, 2015.
When will I find out if I win?
The winner will be contacted on April 10, 2015. For full details, please see the Contest Rules.
Do you want to stay up to date on all PaycheckCity giveaways and news? Visit insights to see more.